- Tracker is a chihuahua.
- He is one of the two major additions in Season 3, along with the Air Patroller.
- He is Carlos' pet and lives with him in the jungle.
- He is the second bilingual character in the series, speaking fluently in both English and Spanish.
- The first is Francois, who is fluent in French and English.
- However, he is the only bilingual member of the PAW Patrol.
- Tracker was first developed with Chase and Skye in "Tracker Joins the Pups".
- Tracker was first deployed with Rocky, Rubble and Marshall in "The Pups' Winter Wonder Show".
- Tracker has never been first deployed with Zuma or Everest as a pair of two.
- Tracker has been deployed for backup with Rubble and Zuma in "Pups Save a Giant Plant".
- Tracker has been first-deployed a mission 5 times, the least out of all the pups.
- Tracker has been deployed for backup 2 times.
- Tracker has been called into action (either a first-deployed or deployed for backup) 7 times, the least out of all the pups.
- Tracker is scared of the dark (proven in "Tracker Joins the Pups").
- Tracker has the best hearing out of all the pups.
- Tracker is a Chihuahua, which is the smallest dog breed in the world.
- The multi-tool function in Tracker's pup-pack contains what appears to be a Swiss army knife.
- Like Everest, he does not live with Ryder and the main pups at The Lookout. He acts as a second reserved member of the PAW Patrol being called on when his skills (in tracking) are required.
- Tracker's jeep can convert into a pup house in "Pups Save Monkey-dinger", but in "The Pups' Winter Wonder Show" and "Pups Save Big Hairy", if he's deployed at The Lookout, he has to jump into another pup's vehicle to go his vehicle.
- He was only seen without his uniform in "Tracker Joins the Pups!"
- Tracker's age is currently unknown.
More Trivia for Other PAW Patrol Members
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.