The Pups' Winter Wonder Show Quotes
- Chase: "Not bad, but we really need a last line for our song."
- Rocky: "How about," (singing) "Now let's make some more pizza, dough?"
- Rubble: "Or," (singing) "If you're a turtle you'll walk really slow!"
- (The pups laugh)
- Chase: "No, no, no, no, no."
- Everest: "Hey, that's a pretty good rhyme too." (Singing) "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!"
- Everest: "Jake, can we wash your truck?"
- Jake: "Sure, but why?"
- Everest: "'Cause you always say, everytime you wash your truck, it rains. So, since it's cold, it'll come down to snow."
- Jake: "Oh, Everest, I was just joking when I say that."
- Marshall (after a wipeout): "And this is the part where we say, 'I'm good!'"
- Tracker: "Estoy bien!"
- Tracker: "I'm good?"
- Rubble: (Licks the cake icing) "So is this cake! Yummy!"
- Pups (singing): "Though we can feel the cold wind blow..."
- Zuma: "My favorite lollipop's yellow?"
- Rocky: "No."
- Rubble: "Hey, it's easy, Tracker. Just like surfing."
- Tracker: "But surfing isn't so cold. My ears are turning blue!"
- Everest: "Those are just your ear socks, Tracker."
- Tracker: "Ay, amiga! How can you see where you're going? It's all snow!"
- Everest: "No worries. I can get around Adventure Bay blindfolded."
- Tracker: "It's okay. Cold is cool, and I love snow!"
- Mayor Humdinger: (Covering his ears) "How long have we been listening to this infernal racket?"
- Cap'n Turbot: "Yeah, I know what you mean, Mayor Humdinger. That's a catchy combo."
- Tracker: "Just yelp for help! Or whisper, I'll hear you."