- The Lookout has been built on Minecraft.  A picture of it was also featured on PAW Patrol's official Facebook page.
- Mr. Porter made a cake of the Lookout in "Pups Take the Cake."
- Mayor Goodway, Katie and Alex have visited the Lookout.
- The Lookout's features can be activated with Ryder's Pup-Pad.
- The Lookout's design is similar to the Seattle Space Needle.
- Ryder likely lives in the Lookout.
- Everest had not visited the Lookout until she made her first appearance in "All Star Pups!" and her first deployment in "Pups Get Skunked".
- The changing room is not only where the pups put on their uniforms; it is also where miscellaneous items joining them in the elevator are usually removed.
- Other characters have been down the pole, including Alex (in "Pups Save Alex's Mini-Patrol"). Marshall has also been up the pole, when his place was taken in the elevator by an inflatable pink rubber dolphin toy ("Pups Save a Dolphin Pup")
- If all pups go on the slide at once, they descend in the order of call-out from the theme song (from first to last: Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma, Skye).