The jungle Welcome to the jungle.
The jungle is a location outside of Adventure Bay and is home to Carlos, Tracker, and many species of exotic wildlife.
This is a large geographic region presumably in South America. The PAW Patrol always uses the PAW Patroller to access this region.
- The Temple of the Monkey Queen: Cursed ruins believed to trap those who enter inside forever.
- Tree fort: Can be used for observing and taking pictures of wildlife. Used by the Turbots in "Pups Save an Elephant Family".
- Watering hole: A large pond which native animals can swim in and drink from.
- Banana trees: A region with a high density of banana trees, which are not seen anywhere else in the jungle.
- Carlos: Ryder’s pen pal who appears to live alone. He is Matea’s owner.
- Tracker: A pup and PAW Patrol member (as of Season 3), living with Carlos. He is later provided with a jeep-like vehicle and jungle-related pup pack by Ryder.
- Mandy: The troublesome monkey from "Pups Go All Monkey". She would eventually become the Monkey Queen in "Tracker Joins the Pups!".
- Matea: Carlos’ pet parrot, who also became a mother in "Pups Save the Parrot".
- Gilda and her family: A family of elephants needing reuniting and saving in "Pups Save an Elephant Family".
- Antelopes: Spotted by Marshall while traveling through the jungle in "Pups Save an Elephant Family". These animals use their coat patterns and colors to hide in the tall grass.
- Friendly snake: A friendly green snake appearing in "Pups Jungle Trouble". Marshall mistakes it for a swing, since it hangs a coil of its body down from a tree.
- Mother snake: Another snake who is in the jungle that had babies. Tracker mistook her as a male.
- The Harpy Eagle: A large, intimidating eagle appearing in "Pups Save the Parrot".
- Carnivorous Flowers: Taller than the pups, each with five petals and a thick green stem. Marshall repeatedly gets his head stuck in these.
- Other: Toucans, Toads