\Episode Title\ Trivia
((Single picture from episode following image policy (not title card)))
[[[Please refer to the stencil that describes general rules for trivia pages as well as tabber format.]]]
- [[[Use this tab for trivia pertaining to information outside of the episode.]]]
- [[[Added trivia is to be placed under a defined heading (denoted by double equal signs on both sides), since tabs may include multiple topics.]]]
- Pop-culture references by the episode title and/or overall plot are to be written first.
- Specific events in the episode are listed last under this tab.
- Unique information about the title card is to be written second.
Voice Actor Changes
- Voice actor chances are to be presented afterward.
- Small events in the episode referencing something in pop culture are to be displayed last.
- This includes certain quotes, or small occurrences.
- Example (from Pups Save Skye): Skye calls her cone collar "the cone of shame"; referencing Disney-Pixar's "Up".
- When more topics for this tab appear, this page will be edited to provide an order for their presentation.
- [[[Use this tab for trivia regarding events taking place in the episode that have occurred a total of 5 times or fewer throughout the series.]]]
- List any interesting event from the episode that occurs for the first time in the entire series.
- Character debuts are not listed under this tab. They appear under "Significant Events".
- Do not write "first time/episode" because this is assumed under the "Firsts" heading.
- If the events recurs in a following episode, make a sub-point providing the next episode that uses it.
- List events that have occurred on multiple occasions throughout the series (up until the fifth episode of occurrence).
- Mention the other episodes featuring the same event, as sub-points.
- Example (from Pups Bark with Dinosaurs): This is the second episode of three to predominantly consist of a dream by Rubble.
- Example (from Pups Find a Genie): This is the third of three episodes to predominantly consist of a dream by Rubble.
- Should a specific event occur in more than five episodes, the trivia is no longer added to new features, and the "of number" is changed to "of many" for existing episode trivia.
- Having occurred six times or more, the trivia is no longer significant for a trivia page and is to be removed from the fourth and fifth episodes' respective trivia pages.
- The first three occurrences will be kept and will only reference the other two retained documented episodes.
- [[[List any significant events that occur within the episode.]]]
- This is the only heading under which full sentences (and periods), are not used.
- List all characters that made their first production-chronological appearance in the episode.
- Note their later level of importance in the series, and organize them from most to least important.
- Example (from Pups Jungle Trouble): Carlos (recurring)
- Include any particularly interesting or pivotal points in the episode.
- List these events in chronological order.
- List any errors that took place within the episode.
- These may include errors in terms of costume consistency, character consistency, logic, animation, broadcasting, etc.
- It is yet undetermined if headings should be applied to separate the different kinds of errors.
- These should be separated under different headings if there is enough trivia under this tab.
- List these in chronological appearance. If under different headings, organize by heading first, then chronological appearance.
- Include any interpretable information that is unconfirmed by the series.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.