Pups and the Ghost Cabin Quotes
- Rubble: (eats dog food on nose) "Mm, delicious! And more where that came from." (looks down) “Hey! Where'd the rest of my spilled lunch go?!"
- Jake: "Hm. They did say that old ghost was a big eater.”
- Rocky and Rubble: "Ghost?!"
- Jake: "The old mining legends claim the cabin is haunted by a hungry ghost."
- Zuma: "Mm. I love the taste of air-meatballs!"
- Ryder: (answers phone call) "Hi Jake. What's wrong?"
- Jake: "Ryder, PAW Patrol, old cabin, ghost!"
- Marshall: (crashes into elevator with other pups) "We rolled here in record time, thanks to me."
- Ryder: "We have a scary good emergency. Jake needs help fixing up his old haunted cabin."
(The pups gasp.)
- Skye: "Really?"
- Zuma: "No way!"
- Marshall: "A real ghost?"
- Rubble: (excited) "I saw it!" (in sad tone) "It took my lunch."
- Pups: (sympathetically) "Aw."
- Rubble: *gasps* "Ghost! Look!"
(Ryder, Rocky, Chase and Rubble look over and scream)
- Jake: (removes drop cloth) "Oh. Hi Ryder. Hi Pups. It's just me."
(Rubble screams again.)
- Rubble: (sniffs around cabin) "Hm. Doesn't smell like a ghost."
- Ryder: "What does a ghost smell like?"
- Rubble: "Scary?"
- Chase: "Ryder! He's still right there. But he's not alone."
- Rubble: "Not alone?! Ryder!" *howls*
- Ryder: "Keep howling Rubble: we're coming!"
- Jake: "I'll...wait here."
- Rubble: "Ryder, help!" (jumps into Ryder's arms) "I mean, I wasn't scared!"
- Rubble: "I knew it wasn't a ghost all along. I don't know what you guys were scared of."
- Ryder: "Next time you need us, just boo for help!"
- Skye: "Too bad there wasn't a ghost."
- Chase: "I never thought there was any such thing as a ghost anyway." (hears Rubble's stomach growling) "Ah! Ghost!"
- Rubble: "Actually, that's my belly. I never did have lunch.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.