Pups and a Whale of a Tale Quotes
- Cap'n Turbot: "This can-do Cap'n will cozy up close to that cold crust, so you can save her."
- Everest: "You mean, get close to the ice, right?"
- Jake + Everest: "Whoa!"
- (The Flounder bumps to the edge of the ice and Jake and Everest fall to the icy floor.)
- Cap'n Turbot: "Oh, sorry. Sailed up a smidge too snuggly."
- Jake: "I know just what to do." (Slips, falls on the ice, and shivers) "Wear long underwear, and call the PAW Patrol."
- Rubble: "Poor little baby."
- Zuma: "More like a big baby. Some whale calves weigh about three tons!"
- Rocky: "Cool!" (Shivers) "M-more like c-cold. Brr..."
- Ryder: "Right behind you, guys. Well I was behind you."
- Rubble: "Thanks, Zuma! I almost turned into a pup-sicle!"