Pups Turn on the Lights Trivia
- This is the third episode that takes place at night (The first two being "Pups in a Fog" and "Pups and the Ghost Pirate").
- This is the first episode with a pup/member of the PAW Patrol (Chase) having a birthday.
- This is the first episode where the pups don't do their sequence with the elevator and the slide, in this case, due to a power outage.
- The deployment of the PAW Patrol is delayed due to the power outage (unable to use the slide, Ryder opens the garage door).
- This is the first episode where Ryder says “PAW Patrol is on a roll!” two times during the deployment sequence.
- This is the first time a blackout occurred in Adventure Bay.
- It is revealed in this episode that Adventure Bay is powered by windmills.
- When Katie gives Chase his dog treat cake in the end of the episode, 3 candles are seen on it. This likely means that Chase turned 3 years old.
- Cap'n Turbot does not attend the party, despite being well-acquainted with Chase. It is possible he had to find a way to work the lighthouse during the power outage, thus making him unable to come.
- Chase tried to warn Marshall about the Lookout doors not working due to the power outage, without yet being informed of the power outage himself.