Pups Turn on the Lights Trivia
- This is the third episode that takes place at night (The first two being "Pups in a Fog" and "Pups and the Ghost Pirate").
- This is the first episode with a pup/member of the PAW Patrol (Chase) having a birthday.
- This is the first episode where the pups don't do their sequence with the elevator and the slide, in this case, due to a power outage.
- This is the first time a blackout occurred in Adventure Bay.
- It is revealed in this episode that Adventure Bay is powered by windmills.
- When Katie gives Chase his dog treat cake in the end of the episode, 3 candles are seen on it. This likely means that Chase turned 3 years old.
- Cap'n Turbot does not attend the party, despite being well-acquainted with Chase. It is possible he had to find a way to work the lighthouse during the power outage, thus making him unable to come.
- Chase tried to warn Marshall about the Lookout doors not working due to the power outage, without yet being informed of the power outage himself.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.