Pups Save the Polar Bears Quotes
- Cap'n Turbot (attempting to communicate with the polar bears): "Hmm, I must have misspoke. Maybe (polar bear sound) means naptime."
- Everest: "Look at how fast they're running away from us! (Polar bear sound) definitely means naptime!"
- Jake: "Uh, Cap'n, this is English for, we're heading straight into some nasty ice!"
- Skye: "Sorry, Marshall!"
- Marshall: "It's okay. That's the way the puppy ball bounces!"
- Zuma: "Let's dive in! I hope that freezing water won't turn me into a pup-sicle!"
- Rocky: "Claw-five, Zuma!"
- (Zuma throws Rocky to the cold water with his claw arm.)
- Rocky: "Whoa!"
- Zuma: "Sorry, dude!"
- Ryder: "You're welcome, Mama Bear. Whenever you have a problem, just (polar bear sound) for help!"
- Marshall (while Mama Polar Bear is giving him some licks): "Hey! It's like she's trying to lick my spots off!"
- Rocky: "She must think that you're her messy cub."
- Everest: "Maybe we should add Marshall to our polar bear count."
- Jake: "Totally!"