Pups Save the Mayor's Race Quotes
- Zuma: "It's pretty bleak when your boat gets a leak."
- Mayor Goodway: "Good luck fellow mayors. I have a funny feeling that this is the year that I finally win!"
- Mayor Humdinger: "You said that last year, and the year before, and the year before."
(Mayor Humdinger hangs onto a tree branch projecting from the side of a large cliff.)
- Mayor Humdinger: "Now I'll never win!"
- Mayor Humdinger: "Yes, well, I suppose I must thank you and the pups for rescuing me."
- Ryder: "Don't mention it. Just remember; cheaters never win."