Pups Save the Diving Bell Quotes
- Francois: "You call this old bucket of bolts a diving bell?"
- Cap'n Turbot: "I brought my old camera, too. It's taken many a fine fish photo."
- Francois: "Ha! Not like my special underwater, high-def, hi-fi, Wi-Fi, can't-miss camera."
- Marshall: (pushes Precious' owner's mom out of elevator) "Enjoy your book!"
- Rocky: "Green means go...uh, even if it means go get wet." *shivers*
- Ryder: "You sure you don’t want to ride in the sub, Rocky?"
- Rocky: "And leave this nice, dry beach? No thanks!"
- Ryder: (after Rocky jumps into the bay) "See, that’s not so bad. How you doing?"
- Rocky: "Good; good and wet, wet, wet, wet."
- Cap'n Turbot: "Ryder's coming. We'll just wait for him to fix the steering."
- Francois: "Francois Turbot waits for no one!" (grabs steering lever)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.