Pups Save an Outlaw's Loot Quotes
- Mayor Humdinger: "Sorry Mayor Goodway, when I find Wild Wilbur's loot I'll put it on display at the Foggy Bottom Museum!"
- Mayor Goodway: "Foggy Bottom doesn't even have a museum."
- Mayor Humdinger: "I'm starting one... in my house."
- Rubble: "Wow! An elephant with two trunks!"
- Mayor Humdinger: "Well, see you later! I'm off to find the loot!" (Cackles)
- Chase: "But, but, we just saved him!"
- Mayor Humdinger: (Grunts) "She can be Mayor Long Johns, not me."
- Rubble: "Come on! Let's go see what else is in the hole!"
- Everest: "Maybe it's hats to match the underwear."
- Mayor Humdinger: "Real gold and silver coins?!"
- Mayor Goodway: "That's right Mayor Humdinger! And like you always say, 'Finders keepers!'"
- Mayor Humdinger: "And losers weepers!" (Starts sobbing)