Pups Save a Wedding Trivia
- Farmer Yumi gets married to Farmer Al. This marks the first wedding and marriage in the series.
- This is the third time a pup cries, that pup being Chase, with the first time being "Pup Pup Goose" (where Marshall cries) and the second being "Pups and the Very Big Baby" (in which Rubble cries).
- Farmer Yumi's pigs (Emma and Corny) appear for the first time.
- Farmer Al drives his truck for the first time.
- Ryder wears his pajamas for the second time.
- This is the second time Rubble uses his crane.
- Ryder takes the longest to respond to any call of the series; waiting 6 and a half rings before answering Farmer Al.
- In the end, a western version of the Outro Song plays.
- Both times he kisses Farmer Yumi, Farmer Al uses his hat to cover up their faces from the camera; preventing the audience from seeing the kiss.
- This was likely done for censorship reasons, as kissing on the lips isn't necessarily appropriate for the target audience.
- In this episode, Ryder does not say, "Whenever you're in trouble, just yelp (or whatever is substituted) for help!"
- Mayor Goodway and Skye catch the flower bouquets after Farmer Yumi and Emma throw them.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.