Pups Save a Space Toy Quotes
- Marshall: "So, you like your new beach chair, Mr. Squeak-and-Beam?" (Touches the space toy and it makes a sound) "That means, 'Sure do. Thanks, Marshall!'"
- Cap'n Turbot: "It remarkably reassembles a relic from the Rombazoid galaxy!"
- Marshall: "I just call it Mr. Squeak-and-Beam."
- Marshall: "Sorry, Mr. Squeak-and-Beam. Gravity takes some getting used to."
- (Farmer Al shows up on the screen.)
- Rubble: "Hey! That alien looks a lot like Farmer Al!"
- Farmer Al: "Um, huh, it is me, Rubble."
- Marshall: "I'm fired up! And so is Mr. Squeak-and-Beam."
- Zuma: "I'm on it! On the grass, that is."
- Ryder: "I know it was hard to give up the toy, Marshall, but I'm sure you made a little space alien really happy."