Sea Patrol: Pups Save a Shark Quotes
- Mayor Goodway: "There you go, Chickaletta. There's no such thing as too much protection. Oh, silly me. I put my hat on you, chicky-boo."
- Mayor Humdinger: "Why must people always go to the beach the same day I do?"
- Cap'n Turbot: "It's the wonderful weather. Why else?"
- Mayor Humdinger: "Wonderful weather, huh? We can change that, can't we, kitties?"
- Marshall: "I don't know about you pups, but I just had a ball."
- Mayor Humdinger: "And the prize for best looking sand sculpture goes to... me! For... me!"