Pups Save a Playful Dragon Quotes
- Alex: "Wouldn't it be great to have a dragon friend?"
- Rubble: "Yeah. He can roast marshmallows anytime!"
- Alex: "It's Buddy! He's real!"
- Rubble: "Cool! Can he be my best friend?"
- Alex: "Pretty sure he's my best friend."
- (Buddy the dragon snorts and people run away)
- Rubble: "Your best friend."
- Rubble: "Look out!"
- Marshall: "Huh? But I'm already here!"
- Alex: "Whoa!" (Crashes into the elevator) "Yes! I've always wanted to do that!"
- Alex: "That's good enough for me. Let's do this! Wait, what's my catchphrase? Oh! Maybe that was it. Let's do this!"
- Mr. Porter: "Good to see you, PA... A... A... Alex? What are you doing up there?"
- Alex: "Somersaults!" (Chuckles)
- Ryder: "Alex is helping us out for this mission."
- Mr. Porter: "Well, Alex, watch out for seagulls!"
- Marshall: "How do you get bats to leave a cave in the middle of the day?
- (Buddy hiccups)
- Rubble: "Just ask a dragon to help?"
- Alex (while flying): "Hi, Grandpa!"
- Mr. Porter: (Spills the drink) "Oh, sorry! I still can't get used to seeing that boy up there."
- Ryder: "And remember, Buddy, if you're having trouble hiding or seeking, just hiccup for help!"
- Alex: "I'm gonna miss him."
- Rubble: "Me too!" (Hiccups) "But now we have something to remember him by."