Pups Save a Lost Tooth Quotes
- Ryder: "Sorry, Cap'n Turbot, but we-"
- Cap'n Turbot: "Understood! A mislaid molar's too pressing a predicament to purloin the pups away for a jolly junket!"
- Ryder: "Uh...yeah. The pups can't go for a boat ride right now. We have to find Alex's missing tooth!"
- Cap'n Turbot: (Pauses) "That's what I said."
(A dolphin pushes Cap'n Turbot into the water, along with the bucket containing Alex Porter's tooth.)
- Ryder: "Grab onto the back of my ATV!"
- Cap'n Turbot: "Sorry I couldn't extricate your incisor, Alex."
- Alex: "Huh?"
- Ryder: "He means save your tooth."
- Ryder: "Hey, pups! I'm wondering if one of you might want to go on an underwater rescue mission."
- Rocky: "Underwater? Uh, I'm kind of busy, Ryder!"
- Zuma: "He doesn't mean you, Rocky."
- Rocky: "Good!"
- Ryder: "Whenever your tooth gets stuck in a carrot, stolen by a crow, lost in a sardine bucket, and knocked around by whales, just yelp for help!"