Pups Save a Hoedown Quotes
- Ryder: "No job is too big, no pup is too small! And no cow mooves too fast."
- Marshall: "Ha ha! I won't be last this time! See? I'm not last. Whoa!" (The pups crash onto him and he lands outside the elevator) "Okay, now I'm last."
(Residents who were stared down by Edwena laugh nervously and shuffle away.)
- Ryder: "Zuma, we need your help. There's a cow on a boat on the bay!"
- Zuma: "A cow on a boat on the bay? No way!"
(Zuma leaves his game of horseshoes against Rubble to respond to Ryder's call.)
- Rubble: "What about our game?"
- Zuma: "There's a cow on a boat on the bay!"
- Rubble: "A cow on a boat on the bay? No way!"
- Rubble: "Wow! A genuine wild west cattle drive, and square dancing? This is the best hoedown ever, Mayor Goodway!"