Pups Save a Goldrush Quotes
- Rubble: "Do you really think there's gold here, Uncle Otis?"
- Otis Goodway: "Cold? 'Course I'm cold! I just pulled my backside out of that creek!"
- Mayor Goodway: "Gold, Uncle Otis, gold!"
- Rubble: "It's okay, Uncle Otis. I'll help scoop."
- Otis Goodway: "Scoot? I just got here!"
- Ryder: "Pups, you've been playing tug of war with the tree!" (Giggles)
- Chase: "Okay. The branch challenge is on!"
- Mayor Goodway: "Uncle Otis, meet Ryder."
- Otis Goodway: "Spider! Where?"
- Mayor Humdinger: "That gold should be mine, because... well, because I want it."
- (Mayor Humdinger and the Kit-tastrophe Crew arrive at their hideout with the stolen gold.)
- Mayor Humdinger: "Home sweet home, kitties! Don't forget the gold!"
- (The kittens follow Mayor Humdinger inside, leaving the gold outside. Then, Ryder drives up to the gold.)
- Ryder: "Ha, they forgot the gold!"