Pups Save a Flying Kitty Quotes
- Cap'n Turbot: "What a dandy day for beholding the beauty for bountiful birdies.
- Ryder: "We'll take care of it. No kitten is to high and no pup is too small."
- Mr. Porter: "Well, hello there, Mayor Humdinger, is everything alright?"
- Mayor Humdinger: "No, Mr. Porter, everything is not alright. I lost a kitty, and now I have to walk around in these horrible, soaking wet socks."
- Alex: "Gosh, Mayor Humdinger. You seem more upset about your socks than your missing pet."
- Chase: "Sure gets dark early around here."
- Marshall: "It's not dark. You've got a sock on your face."
- Chase: "That explains the stinky smell."