Pups Save a Ferris Wheel Quotes
- Zuma: "Let's try this one when we go on the tippy top of the ride! Whee!"
- Rocky: "Yeah! Let's do it together! Ready? One, two, three..."
- All pups: "Whee!"
- Mayor Goodway: "Oh, no, no, I need a better opening for my speech!"
- Chickaletta: "Ba GERK!"
- Mayor Goodway: "Luck! That's it!"
- Mayor Goodway: "Now what is this adorable yet strangely suspicious kitten up to?"
- Mayor Goodway: "That's not the way to Foggy Bottom! Not even close!"
- Mayor Humdinger: "Where's the steering wheel on this thing? Ow, ah, this thing has no steering wheel! Where are the brakes?"
- Ryder: "The most important thing is to get Hootie down!"
- Mayor Humdinger: "No! The most important thing is getting Mayor Humdinger down!"
- Mayor Humdinger: "You know, I don't love Ferris wheels as much anymore."
- Chase: "Now let's see if I can steer this big boy!"
- Mayor Humdinger: "Already tried! It'll... never... work!"
- Marshall: "Now I know, why Ferris wheels have chairs!"
- Mayor Humdinger: "I'll never do anything bad again... today!"
- Ryder: "Well, if we can't stop it in the ground, we'll try it in the air!"