Pups Save a Chicken of the Sea Quotes
- Mayor Goodway: "Your diving bell has a talking computer that can drive it?"
- Seabee: "That's right, Mayor. You are very clever."
- Mayor Goodway: "Aren't you the sweetest little diving bell."
- Cap'n Turbot: "My bell looks like a barnyard! Seabee can't surface with all that animal activity!"
(Marshall holds on to a pull toy while all other pups let go simultaneously; sending him flying.)
- Skye: (passes Marshall while flying to Lookout) "Hi Marshall! Bye Marshall!"
(Seabee is given confusing command inputs by the animals.)
- Seabee: Right. Left. Right. Left. I'm very mixed up. Up. Left. Left. Left." (spins rapidly) "Dizzy. Dizzy. Dizzy."
(As Zuma's sub is about to grab the diving bell, the sea slug knocks it away.)
- Zuma: "Now she's playing keep-away? Okay, it's on!"
- Cap'n Turbot: "Seabee, turn 45 degrees towards the winch!"
- Seabee: "Attaching win-" *snores*
- Cap'n Turbot: "The animals set off Seabee's sleep setting."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.