Pups Save a Basketball Game Quotes
- Mayor Goodway: "Sorry, we were just practicing basketball. Are you alright?"
- Mayor Humdinger: "Ah! Just a little bump on my foggy bottom."
- Mayor Goodway: "Foggy bottom, because you're from Foggy Bottom. Nice one."
- Marshall: "But Mayor Goodway, aren't you forgetting something?"
- Mayor Goodway: "Oh... keys, wallet, chicken..." (Chickaletta clucks) "What could I be forgetting?"
- Marshall: "That Adventure Bay doesn't have a basketball team."
- Mayor Goodway: "We don't? Well, that's just a... disaster!"
- Mayor Goodway: (Blows her whistle) "We're wasting valuable time. PAW Patrol, you need to... you, uh... Ryder, what happens now?"
- Ryder: (Laughs) "PAW Patrol is on a roll!"
- Cap'n Turbot: "Okay, players, let's see super sportsmanship for this sporting spectacle."
- Mayor Humdinger: "Ha! Just let us know when you've had enough, Mayor Goodway."
- Mayor Goodway: "Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Mayor Humdinger." (Chickaletta clucks) "Oh, figure of speech, my dear."
- Cap'n Turbot: (Whistles) "Foul on the Foggy Bottom's for forcing that flippity flop!"
- Marshall: "Uh, Ryder, you know, I'm kind of clumsy with the ball."
- Skye: "But we want you to play, Marshall."
- Chase: "Yeah, it doesn't matter how good you are, you're a part of the team. No game is too big, no pup is too small."
- Marshall: "Look, I made a basket; with myself!"