On the PAW Patrol Wiki, we have thousands of images relating to characters, locations, episodes, toys and more. If you decide to help us by uploading pictures, please ensure that they follow these guidelines:
- Screenshots from episodes must not be taken with a camera. (eg. taking a picture of your television while "Pups in a Fog" is playing)
- It is preferred that episode screenshots are cropped before posting (this is only if there are "black bars" on the sides)
- Episode screenshots are preferred to be in high definition/16:9 aspect ratio.
- Episode screenshots containing large watermarks (text that overlays the image) aren't allowed. However, an exception to this rule is made for screenshots taken from KissCartoon files and screenshots taken from Nickelodeon or TVO Kids.
- Files that are downloaded from certain sources such as Facebook have filenames consisting of several numbers. If possible, please change the filename of the image to something descriptive such as "Marshall falls in the elevator" or "Pups Save the Treats 1" before adding it to the wiki. This way, files such as those will be more easily located.
- Captions for images are allowed, but aren't required. Please ensure the caption accurately describes the image. Captions such as "Look at how cute they are!!!" and "Funny screenshot" are unacceptable as they are unprofessional.
- Images that break our guidelines will be removed very quickly. This includes any kind of inappropriate pictures or unrelated pictures. Unrelated images are okay as long as they are only on your profile page.