Mission PAW: Pups Save the Royal Throne Trivia
- In this episode, Sweetie has interactions with Carlos, Tracker, the monkeys, the penguins, Jake, and Everest for the first time.
- Sweetie admits her dislike of bananas and fish.
- While visiting the jungle, Sweetie had the monkeys bring all the available bananas to her.
- While visiting the South Pole, she had a group of penguins build a castle out of ice chunks for her.
- This is the first Mission PAW episode that features Barkingburg in daylight.
- This is the third episode where a royal artifact must be recovered (the first is Mandy's crown in "Tracker Joins the Pups!", and the second is the Barkingburg crown in "Mission PAW: Quest for the Crown").
- This is the fifth episode where more than two emergencies occur.
- This is the fifth appearance for Mandy's family.
- This is the second time where a person (Jake) iceboards (the first is Ryder in "Pups Save the Treats").
- Rubble is the only pup that wasn't called into action.
- Mandy is seen as Monkey Queen, as she was in "Tracker Joins the Pups!".
- When the pups are attaching the override control towards the Air Patroller, Chase is seen with his pup-pack and without his pup-pack in different scenes.
- When the monkeys pick up the throne and are about to take inside the monkey temple, Mandy, Randy, Mandy's Mom, and the teenage monkey are the monkeys holding the throne's legs. But then Mandy comes out of the temple and says to Sweetie that she's the queen and her brothers and her parents are holding the throne's legs.
- Tracker appears to already know what the Air Patroller is and what it looks like despite this episode being the first time he sees it.