Hi I'm new here, I've seen Paw Patrol plenty of times and decided to make an account and help out. I will (eventually) be part of the Community central VSTF team. If someone ever vandalizes this wiki let me know and I'll take care of it, thanks!
Welcome to the team. Ocassionally, we have people who like to come on certain pages and spam unneccessary comments. I think they abuse the IP and use a tool to come back somehow...any tips on how to keep them away?
Hello SirBlaze,I just wanted to show you the summary of the episode Pup Fu.It did not say the release date yet,but it did give a summary of it.I believe it's a full half hour episode,since the title was all by itself.
If you can't find it then here it is,it's long though
Sensei Yumi is teaching all the pups ancient art of Pup Fu.The Paw Patrol and the mischievous kittens from Mayor Humdinger's Kit-tastrophe Crew are both competing for their belts when they come across an ancient scroll that holds all secrets of the art.Mayor Humdinger steals the scroll and is called upon to find and return it back to Sensei Yumi.It can be dangerous in the wrong hands,so Chase's drone tracks the sneaky Mayor to his secret lair,while Zuma helps them enter by a hidden cave under the water.Super Pup-Fu student Marshall sneaks in quiet as a mouse and together they get the scroll back where it's suppose to be.
Hello SirBlaze, I apologize in advance for the length of this message. While I've been an admin over the past week, I've been thinking over these questions.
1. Is there anything in particular you would like me to do (besides general admin duties, spoiler pages, and creating pages that no-one thought of and/or got around to; as I've been doing thus far)? On the same note, is there anything you've noticed that I should stop doing? (These questions are open to anyone to answer on my message wall). I'm determined to be the best asset to this wiki I can be, given these responsibilities.
2. Do you usually connect with admins outside this medium? I'm on Facebook and have an extremely good idea of who you are, so it wouldn't be that difficult to reveal myself should it be desired.
3. Would it be permissible for me to set up a Weekly Poll on the homepage? I think it would add an extra degree of interaction to this wiki (not to say this wiki needs it), and it could easily be removed should it not work. I would plan to avoid questions such as, "Which pup suddenly gets an intense craving for cheese and decides to wear a fake mustache at all times?" and as I replaced questions every week I would recycle the old ones into an archive. Merely a thought that I guarantee I would be fully responsible for.
Thank-you for your time, and I'm sorry for concerning you with these petty questions.
1. I can't think of any other tasks to give you...just keep doing what you're doing, and I'll have no issues :) If possible, try to spread the word about the Wiki. I hope that one day we will be featured on Community Corner.
2. Yes. I am friends with a few admins on Facebook. You are more than welcome to add me (My name begins with a T and my last name begins with a B)
3. Sure thing! That'd be a great idea. Keep in mind that I may change it if I need to.
Alright, good to hear about the tasks (still open to other users). I'm not sure how much promotional help I'll ever be able to be though. As for Facebook, it really would be astronomical if you weren't the person I was suspecting. I'll probably add you tomorrow (just hold your mouse over my name and see my cover photo: you'll know it's me). Relative to the poll: of course! Naturally, I'd do my best to keep the questions within the boundaries, but if it's not, I'd probably prefer you to just remove it completely and let me figure out how to reword or replace it. I really appreciate the fast and positive response. :)
I thought I would let you know, but there's a 'dead' link in top navigation bar. Community ---> Forum leads you to a dead link. Although I did some digging around and this one looks like it's still up: http://pawpatrollersociety.proboards.com/ (although not very active).
I hope this helps.
Hi! I'm Mélodilous, Backyardigans Wiki admin since 2010. One of us Backys Wiki admins' close friends, GenerallyAJ (who has access to Spin Master's character promo images) was adding some clear-background promo images of Cap'n Turbot when Tbrays30 blocked him for not checking with you before replacing the image. So, the point of this message is to ask if you approve of the image being used in the info box (check recent images or past revisions). Also, are they suitable for the gallery? Thanks!
P.S. If you want, Generally says he can provide more images like it and maybe upcoming toys.