- Marshall is the first pup to need help from the PAW Patrol ("Pups Fight Fire")
- In "Pup a Doodle Do" he becomes the first pup to "break the fourth wall".
- Marshall can do a tail spin, but usually falls in the end. Until "Pup-Fu!", where he did a tail spin perfectly.
- In "Pups in a Fog", it is revealed that Marshall sleeps with a teddy bear.
- It was revealed in "Pups Save a Toof" that Marshall was afraid of flying. This was also hinted in "Pup Pup Goose" when he was flying from Skye's helicopter (pteromerhanophobia).
- However, Marshall seems to be okay with heights when he is on his ladder, riding in the Air Patroller, and when he is in his Air Patrol uniform.
- Most birds like Marshall, including Fuzzy and Chickaletta.
- Marshall has been FIRST called on a mission 51 times.
- Marshall has been called for backup 23 times.
- Marshall has been called into action (either a first response or backup) 74 times.
- Marshall likes the name Joey, as said in "Pups and the Trouble with Turtles".
- Marshall may be allergic to dust, which was revealed in "Pups Save the Bunnies". Ryder called when he was dusting his Pup-house and he dropped the duster, making him sneeze.
- His name also represents his job (Marshall = Fire Marshal)
- Marshall was given a medic pup uniform and an ambulance in "Pups Save Jake".
- Marshall sleepwalks, as shown in "Pups Save a Ghost".
- Marshall has stage fright, as shown in "Pups Save a Show".
- Marshall bears a small resemblance to Lucky from 101 Dalmatians.
- Marshall has never first-deployed with Everest as a pair of two.
- In the Brazilian dub of PAW Patrol, for some reason, Marshall, along with Zuma, is referred as a female pup, when he was voiced by Sicilia Vidal in Season 1 and the first 13 episodes in Season 2 before Renato Cavalcanti took over the role of Marshall's voice for the following episodes and later the redubbing of Sicilia Vidal's lines.
- According to himself in "Air Pups", monkeys love him.
- He is the second pup to be seen without his pup tag following joining the PAW Patrol. This was seen in "Pups Save a Lucky Collar" when he dropped it on a ledge.
- Marshall transforms into a mer-pup for the first time in "Merpups Save the Turbots".
- Marshall is allergic to skunk spray, as seen in "Pups Get Skunked".
- Marshall's water cannons can spray water, but can also be used to spray paint, smoothie juice and snow.
- In "Pup-Fu" and "Pups Save Sensei Yumi" Marshall has 2 kung fu belts (gold = novice, green = intermediate), bearing the higher rank of all PAW Patrol martial artists.
More Trivia for PAW Patrol Members