Marshall is a Dalmatian pup who is seen to be silly and clumsy. He is a firepup. He wears a firefighter's hat and rides a firetruck.
Marshall always crashes into a lot of things, including Chase in Pups Turn on the Lights, and is not exactly well-coordinated. He's also is a bit air-headed and gets very excited. Aside from his klutz, Marshall is a loyal member of the PAW Patrol. Marshall also loves birds, especially baby birds. He is good friends with Chase. They can sometimes bump or land onto each other in a few episodes.
He is able to shoot water with his hose whenever he barks in a certain way.
Marshall was first-deployed in the following episodes:
- Pups and the Very Big Baby (with Rubble)
- Pup A Doodle Doo (with Chase)
- Pup Pup Goose (with Chase)
- Pup Pup and Away (with Rocky)
- Pups Fight Fire (with Rocky and Chase)
- Pups Save the Bay (with Zuma)
- Pups Get a Lift (with Rocky)
- Pups Save Alex (with Skye)
- Pups and the Ghost Pirate (with Zuma and Skye)
- Pups Turn on the Lights (with Rocky and Chase)
- Pups Save a Pool Day (with Rubble)
- Circus Pup-Formers (with all)
- Pups Fall Festival (with all)
Marshall was called in for backup in the following epsiodes:
- "I'm fired up!"
- "Made it."
- "I'm good."
- "Ready for a ruff, ruff rescue!"
- Birds love Marshall
- Marshall always gets to the elevator last.
- Marshall has a gosling friend named Fuzzy.
- He is good friends with Chase.