| 1 || November 29, 2014
| 2 || November 15, 2015
Hvolpasveitin (IPA: /xʷɔl̥pasveiːtɪn/) is the Icelandic-dubbed version of PAW Patrol. It is aired on RÚV. The dubbing is managed by Stúdíó Sýrland.
The names are generally localized names:
| Chase / Kappi || Theodór Pálsson
| Other roles || Agla Bríet Einarsdóttir|
Grettir Valsson (Season 2)
Gunnar Hrafn Kristjánsson
Haukur Guðnason (Season 1)
Inga Maria Valdimarsdóttir (Season 1)
Ingi Hrafn Guðbrandsson (Season 2)
Margrét Eir Hjartardóttir (Season 1)
Margrét Eir Hönnudóttir (Season 2)
Sigríður Eyrún Friðriksdóttir (Season 2)
Stefán Benedikt Vilhelmsson (Season 2)
Steinn Ármann Magnússon
Viðir Guðmundsson (Season 1)
Ævar Þór Benediktsson
Þórunn Jenný Qingsu Guðmundsdóttir
- Director: Rósa Guðný Þórsdóttir
- Translation: Hildigunnur Þráinsdóttir
- Sound engineers: Friðrik Sturluson, Ívar Baldvin Júliusson, Ragna Kjartansdóttir (Season 1), and Helgi Durhuus (Season 2)
- Composition: Margrét Valdimarsdóttir (early episodes in Season 1) and Páll Ólafsson
- Vocals: Unnsteinn Manúel Stefánsson
- Apart from being the title, Hvolpasveitin, which literally means "the puppy team" is also the name of the team.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.