- This is the first location outside of Adventure Bay to be mentioned in an episode previous to the episode in which it was visited.
- This is the most frequently visited geographic location outside of Adventure Bay.
- The sun has never been shown in the city.
- Despite this, the lamppost by a frequently seen park bench is not always lit.
- The town has an official basketball team (Foggy Bottom Boomers), though an unofficial soccer team (the Kitten Catastrophe Crew).
- There is an unofficial rivalry between the city and Adventure Bay.
- The town and its mayor have dominated all multi-location competitions until the PAW Patrol was used to Adventure Bay's advantage in following years.
- Some of the victories involved cheating on behalf of Mayor Humdinger.
- The town has housed the most stolen objects in the series, at three. ("Pup-Fu!", "Pups Save a Goldrush" and "Pups Save the Songbirds")
- Pup Pup and Away: The town loses the Hot Air Balloon race.
- Pups Save a Basketball Game:
- The town challenges Adventure Bay to an unofficial competition for the first time.
- Its undefeated basketball team lost to the PAW Patrol.
- The ancient scroll of pup-fu was stolen and brought to the town.
- The PAW Patrol visits the town for the first time.
- Pups Save the Mayor's Race:
- The town is revealed to have won the competition for many consecutive years due to cheating.
- The town is disqualified for Mayor Humdinger's sabotage.
- Pups Save a Goldrush: Gold is stolen and brought to the town.
- Pups Save Friendship Day: The town's balloon baskets lose the friend-off to Adventure Bay's cake sculpture of Mayor Humdinger.
- Pups Save a Stinky Flower:
- A stinky flower is delivered back to Foggy Bottom from Adventure Bay.
- The stinky flower multiplies while there.
- Pups Save the Songbirds: Songbirds from Adventure Bay are stolen and caged in the town.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.